Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Me And My Guitar -- Tab Benoit

SC Ray is working on his sound, this one is just in case he wants some Louisiana hot sauce to go with his Robert Cray. BTW, Tab plays vintage Telecasters from the early, early days. I remember waiting for this young Cajun gunslinger to stop in at the Rock n' Bowl in New Orleans when he was all of 20, 21 years of age back in the early to mid 1990s. It was open blues on Thursday nights and I'd try to get there early enough to grab a seat on the indoor stoop to the side of the stage, brings back some good memories. And, oh man, no doubt I am going to enjoy this particular exchange of favorite guitarists even if i am just a drummer...

1 comment:

  1. That is a "tasty" tune….I've heard of Tab, but never listened to him…until now.

    ReplyDelete