Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sonny Landreth -- Decision Rewarded

That little voice in my head convinced me to leave what was turning into an extraordinary performance by Gary Clark Jr. for the Blues Tent so that my son Evan and our friend Bobby I. could experience Breaux Bridge's own Sonny Landreth. Like this performance here, Mr. Landreth did not disappoint. He seems to find his zone right out the gate when performing at the NOLA Jazz Fest each year. He garnered standing ovation after standing ovation and rightfully so. It was a good feeling to have my son by my side and when Bobby told me that he had never seen anything like it before, well you know...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Evan,
    Probably not fully at this time, but one day you will understand the incredible blessing you have in a father whose joy is to spend time with, and love, his children as yours does you and Alexis. It's a glimpse into how our Heavenly father cares for us.

    Make sure to thank him for the wonderful, selfless love he always shares with you and Alexis.

    God bless,
    PK7

    ReplyDelete